Terms and conditions
The booking of the property implies the acceptance of these regulations.
The booking person is personally responsible, even for the people who accompany it.
- Number of guest per apartment must not exceed that communicated upon reservation. Any special request should be made upon reservation.
- Throwing parties (which includes additional guests) in any one of our apartments is strictly prohibited.
- Pets are more than welcome as long as they are provided for and cared for by their owners. Utmost respect should be shown towards the premises at all times. Please let us know if you have animals and which size when you book. Any damage committed will be repaid by the owners of the animal.
- Smoking is absolutely prohibited inside.
INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Water, electricity, gas, heating, air conditioning and internet (wifi).
- The kitchen comes fully equipped and includes not only all appliances such as fridge, cooker, oven and dishwasher but all other necessary crockery which enables guests to prepare mouth-watering dishes which can be eaten in the open air or even by the pool. A stone barbeque is also available.
- Guest will be welcomed upon check in and the personnel will be at their disposal for any questions and information they require.
- The private pool is available for guests of our two houses.
- Heating, air conditioning, internet WiFi, deckchairs and sun beds, barbecue area.
- All bedding, towels and tablecloths are provided.
ADDITIONAL COSTS & SERVICES
- Final cleaning fee (linen, towels, pool towels, final cleanings): 20 € per week each guest.
- Crib, highchair, pram are available if needed.
- Both lunch and dinner are available upon request directly at Villa le Morre and if you are not in the mood for cooking, you could try one of our delicious typical Italian dishes.
- To book your meal: the exact number of adults and children should be made known beforehand in order to allow us to organize the perfect meal.
CHECK-IN & CHECK OUT
Chek in after 4 pm.
Check out befor 10 am.
- Police: 113
- Ambulance: 118
- Narni hospital (Via dei Cappuccini Nuovi, 3): 07447401
- Santa Maria Terni hospital (Viale Tristano di Joannuccio): 07442051
DEPARTURE - RETURN OF THE PROPERTY
The guests must leave the apartments as they found it when arrived. Any damage to the Villa and its belongings will be payed by fee by the responsible guest/guests through deposit expenses.
By Bank transfer or PAYPAL – a 30% deposit upon confirmation and full settlement upon check-in.
There is a €500.00 caution money deposit refundable at check-out.